Monday, 20 February 2012

Scaling back

So i had to drop my old TARDIS home in mainland, the land willbe up for sale soon.  With money being tighter than usual (read a few entries down for the reason) it means a lot of my land outside of New Babbage has been dropped.

Of course it meant i basically had no private TARDIS, sure, there's the station in Katrina but that's hardly private.

Then i remembered i had the Shada console from Hands of Omega and it gave me an idea.

This is my carriage home just down the road from my hotel in the academy sim of new babbage...


It's a fairly substantial build with a lot of unused space inside so i done a bit of rearranging on the ground floor...

The living room...

Which now leads into the new study, which is the Shada console room :)

...and heres a dark unicorn with doughnuts on her horn just for the fun of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment