Saturday, 10 September 2011

WHAT...THE...F***?!

Sodding Linden Lab.

So here I was reading the SLU boards, just chilling out haveing a browse around and i said to myself "Vic, you do a lot of stuff in sandboxes...maybe signing up for premium to use those nice quiet premium only sandboxes would be a good idea."

So I did, signed up for a quarterly subscription, im now premium.

Less than TWO F***ING HOURS later...the Lab announce this...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld/This-Weekend-Only-Save-50-off-Premium-Membership-New-benefits/ba-p/1092797

I'm not sodding eligible cause I signed up at 10:30am SLT.

Once again, Linden Lab shafting the unwary...and once again, im gonna cancel my premium membership, last time was due to shit support, this time im cancelling cause LL are just...shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment