Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Ohhhhhhhhhh shiney!

Well...

I figured it was about time i actually done a blog that was about my daily fumbling about within Second Life. My other blog which is http://zenobia-altera.blogspot.com has been mainly dormant since the Doctor Who based timelord roleplayers have been...well...really dormant :p

There's a stack of well known bloggers out there in the Second Life world but this blog will basically be me...babbling, which is what i'm good at to be honest. Over 10 years worth of ranting and raving on my old Star Trek site and i still can't get enough of it.

So, anyway, a little about me...

I'm in my 30's, from Scotland and have lived in Scotland my whole life. Back in the 80's and 90's I plied my trade in the PC gaming industry working in companies like Interplay (before the Hasbro takeover), Activision (before the merge with blizzard) and several other smaller game companies. From the late 90's into 2001 i worked part time in Google at their UK based offices. Fast forwarding to recent history I sitting around getting fat infront of my computer running around in Second Life cause now, im unable to work due to being disabled.

As for Second Life itself...

I'm co-owner of the Doctor Who Experience (Katrina) region and i also have a few holding in other sims like Isambard Kingdom Brunel Hall in New Babbage...

http://world.secondlife.com/place/3e00808a-244a-19ac-26d8-11b4df195c7f

...and Zenobia Time Station in the Marti region...


http://world.secondlife.com/place/ef7e8feb-0774-345f-11bb-5c6a08613626

The pictures really don't do both places justice, ya really have to go look at them yourself.

So...what do you, the reader expect to find in this blog if ya ain't already bored with it and ya actually do decide to follow? Well, daily or semi weekly goings on in my little corner of Second Life I suppose. There may be articles in the future covering such things as SL Search (it really isnt all that hard to go up to the top if ya know how to do it) or just me ranting about how Linden Labs manages to wreck the grid anytime they touch it...so yeah, its just gonna be "another one of those SL blogs" I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment